Thread: Booooooo!!!!!!

*live*&*let*live

Default Re: Booooooo!!!!!!

How can following a raw vegan diet equate to taking coke? I don't follow a raw diet but some of these postings are really negative. Low self-esteem, think you will find friends?!

I *hate* it when people lump everyone into one category, eg. "raw foodists spend a lot of money on supplements and expensive products"...not every raw foodist does that, being raw isn't the same as eating all organic, why can't people understand that we are all individual and different and there aren't 'rules' as to how to be anything. I can kind of see where all the negativity towards raw comes from because you just need to go on any raw message board to find loads of people who tell you that raw is the only way to be healthy if you dont feel great on raw youre doing it wrong blah blah etc. but its just ridiculous to say everyone reacts in the same way to anything.... like if someone said all vegans are AR activists. Aargh does my head in.

*live*&*let*live

Quote maidenofthewell View Post
    I *hate* it when people lump everyone into one category, eg. "raw foodists spend a lot of money on supplements and expensive products"...not every raw foodist does that, being raw isn't the same as eating all organic, why can't people understand that we are all individual and different and there aren't 'rules' as to how to be anything. I can kind of see where all the negativity towards raw comes from because you just need to go on any raw message board to find loads of people who tell you that raw is the only way to be healthy if you dont feel great on raw youre doing it wrong blah blah etc. but its just ridiculous to say everyone reacts in the same way to anything.... like if someone said all vegans are AR activists. Aargh does my head in.
    I agree, I HATE pigeon holing people and in my line of work when they say, "Ooh they are a text book case." It irks me to say the least. I would be unhappy if someone banded me together with a study! We are all individuals and should be treated as such. There are upsides to ALL diets and with that must be downsides.

I second that BOooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!