Thread: Hair/Hair Products And Tan ?

PrettyBoyAndy

Wink Hair/Hair Products And Tan ?

Okay i see that there is a skin forum but it's kinda dead, so ..

For hair I take Biotin, Silica and DHT Blocker (herbal supplement to block dht levels in hair)

Any other things/food/supplements I can do, I feel my hair is thinning a little bit, everyone says i'm crazy, but I don't care.

Any other supplements/foods/ things to use/do?

Also being tan...

I take beta-careteen, a fellow vegan told me if I take up to 200,00 ICU of beta careteen I will actaully be tan. he has a beautiful tan, it's not orange at all. I was wondernig if anyone knew about this or ANYTHING else I can take/do to be more tan, without having to go to the tanning beds as much.
    I already juice beets, and have pomegrate seeds, and gogi berries but that's not givng me the color I want. I know tanning in the beds is unhealthy, I take tons of anti-oxidants/superfoods before and after I tan.

Is SPF bad for you?

Thanks

*live*&*let*live

Default Re: Hair/Hair Products And Tan ?

Hi Andy
    You seem to be spending an awful amount on supplements/protein shakes (from this thread and the other you started).
    Obviously that is your choice. However with a vegan diet you can get all the things you refer to and more. I would only say that a supplement may be beneficial in B12. I think even a yeast spread such as Natex will provide you with this. You can become overwhelmed with all the things you need to be doing to eat a balanced and healthy diet, especially when turning to veganism.
    Avocado's for instance are nearly a total food in one. They are awesome, and full of good fats not bad. Spinach and Watercress are also jam packed with nutrients. If you check out this site www.nutritiondata.com you will see all the stuff you need to know about various food groups. Many fruits are beneficial each in their own way.
    With regards to your tanning, I am not sure if taking supplements are healthy long-term. I am sure I have read several things on this on the net. I could be wrong, but I feel that you should check it out, to be safe.
    I do recollect a story of someone who ate lots and lots of carrot juice and they did go orange! Not that I am recommending this - heaven forbid!

Good Luck on your journey and let us know how you get on! :smile: