Thread: worksop

Default worksop

Hi. I have friends who live in Worksop and Im going over next week for the day and my friend is planning on us going out for dinner in Worksop probably the town centre, was just wondering if anyone on here knew of any vegan friendly eating places in worksop? thanx in advance
    We all love animals. So why do we call some "pets" and others "dinner?" ~k.d. lang

Default Re: worksop

No idea personally, but perhaps they have some listed on sites like happycow.com? Hope you can find a nice place to dine at!

I don't see anything on HappyCow but if you google "Worksop restaurants" there are some Indian and other "ethnic" ones which may be a good bet. Maybe your friend knows a good one, in which case you could phone ahead and ask them if they can do you something vegan?

Worksop will probably have vegan nothing. But if your Mansfield way try Portland College cafe on Nottingham Road. Apparently its all vegan or vegetarian, my father-in-law, an ardent meat eater had three pieces of their vegan cake so it cant be bad