Thread: Nutritional Information Request from Rampaging Carnivore

pavement

Default Nutritional Information Request from Rampaging Carnivore

Where can I find a high quality source of information on Vegan Nutrition that will allow me to put together balanced meals supplying all the required vitamins and minerals (excluding B12)? I would like to use basic foods for this not packaged things or supplements (again excluding B12) and if you know where I can find the information to do this in an accessible form then... well put it this way if a rampaging carnivore like me can become a vegan then anyone could.

Finally, if you are inclined to help, I don't function well on a high carb diet, for me it has to be low(ish) carb, with higher fat content than a high carb person would want and I do heavy physical activity so I need quality protein too. Preferably without eating pea protein isolates every day...

Default Re: Nutritional Information Request from Rampaging Carnivore

Hello

Have you seen this thread? I think it would be a good starting point and harpy gives some good links for nutrition info.

I personally eat very few carbs in the form of grains. As far as fats are concerned, things like nuts, seeds, avocados and nut butters are all good sources of fat.

Have a good look around the forum, as I'm sure you'll find all the info you need. If you need any more help just ask.

Welcome to the forum