I'm attempting to try a different diet and here are some details:
1) I don't know what I need from a diet and want the healthiest diet I can get with my limitations.
2) I don't have a kitchen. Only a hotplate and slow cooker.
3) I would prefer something easy to prepare.
4) Allergic to most fruits that aren't berries and oranges. I don't know why.
5) College student with no cooking ability
My usual list of groceries are:
Organic Whole Wheat Spaghetti
Organic Carrot Juice
Ezekiel's Organic Sesame Seed Bread
Organic Brown Eggs (Only animal product I eat)
Organic Strawberry Jam
Organic Sunflower Seed Butter
Organic Salad (I eat them like a bag of chips)
Organic Blue Corn Nacho Chips
Organic Russet Potatoes
Organic Brown Rice Cakes
Earth Balance (butter substitute)
Organic Tofu Burgers
I'm getting tired of PBJ (or more accurately SSBJ) sandwiches and want to cut eggs out. My main gripe is not having enough variety for breakfast as well as only having two meals a day. But there are also times when I feel like I just don't have enough energy (though I may just be exhausted from studying, lack of sleep, and walking up and down hills). So I'm also looking for things to snack on to give me a good energy boost.