Thread: Lush's anti-hunting stance being attacked on Lush forum - anyone a member there?

Default Lush's anti-hunting stance being attacked on Lush forum - anyone a member there?

Is anyone a member of the Lush forum? The hunt sabbing movement is being attacked on that forum and Lush forum members are needed to stick up for the sabs and for Lush's anti-hunting stance (see quote box below).

I can't get on there as my password is not working correctly and the site has not responded to my password reminder requests.

Apparently there is a big ruckus going on over there with some hunters on the boards spreading lies about what sabbing involves. They are saying the sabs are violent, which they are not. They are simply observers to hunts and trying to ensure there are no breaches of the anti-hunting laws and that any breaches are documented and reported to the authorities. The only two hunt related convictions for violence in the last year have both been hunt supporters who assaulted sabs.

The cosmetics company Lush is launching a bubble bath it hopes will raise tens of thousands of pounds for anti-blood sports activists who sabotage fox hunts.
    The Hunt Saboteurs Association will be the latest beneficiary of proceeds from Lush, the ethical producer of handmade soaps which has gained a reputation for backing radical protest groups.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/oc...hunt-saboteurs
    Last edited by Marrers; Oct 7th, 2009 at 12:38 AM. Reason: typos
    Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything. - Floyd Dell

Default Re: Lush's anti-hunting stance being attacked on Lush forum - anyone a member th

I am/was but had the same problem with my password, so haven't been on there in months. I tried to contact them loads of times, but no reply and it won't let me re-register

Default Re: Lush's anti-hunting stance being attacked on Lush forum - anyone a member th

I got on there and have posted . I was brought up in a hunting family so I know what goes on

I was not before Marrers but I am now just joined as soon as I am approved I will give them the view of a non-violent sab that has saved lives.

I am also shocked that shoppers of a pro vegan company are pro blood sports or knocking LUSH for helping save lives from a bloody barbaric bunch.
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams

I just had a thought it might be pro-hunt trouble makers just joined to stir it up a bit.
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams

The people who started complaining about the campaign were definitely regular forum members.

I think there might have been 1 or 2 people register to join in later on. To be honest I got sick of reading most of the tripe in the thread!

Makes me proud to work for the company and once the campaign starts I'll be talking to every customer about it until i'm blue in the face.

Make sure you spread to word and get people to pop in. We're getting customers to sign postcards which were sending directly to local police in hunting areas asking them to actually enforce the law.

Also, you should be able to register with an alternative e-mail. Or keep contacting them about the problems you're having, the forum had big problems a while ago where the repercussions are still being felt with people not being able to log back in.

Quote Snaffler View Post
    I am also shocked that shoppers of a pro vegan company are pro blood sports or knocking LUSH for helping save lives from a bloody barbaric bunch.