Thread: Etsy Vegan Bakers

Default Etsy Vegan Bakers

Hi all,

First off, I would like to point out that this is my first post, and I'm very glad to take part in this forum.

Now, for my first post:
    Earlier this year, I discovered etsy.com, and even more recently I found that people sell vegan baked goods on there.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me which baked good sellers and/or items are your favorites, so I could give them a try, as I am a sucker for baked sweets.

I've ordered from multiple sellers so far, and it is my opinion that the only one worth mentioning is Augusta Vegan Bakery: http://augustavegan.etsy.com/
    So far, I've tried the banana bread, honesty cookies, and chocolate chip cookies, and they are delicious! The banana bread is probably my favorite, but I'm going to order the oatmeal cookies and the olive oil mini cakes and let you all know how they hold up. For now, I am highly recommending this seller.

Thanks!
    Last edited by delane; Oct 14th, 2009 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Trying to entice people to reply. I want opinions!

Default Re: Etsy Vegan Bakers

Does anyone here use etsy?

I'm on Etsy: http://ohdanger.etsy.com

I buy tons of stuff on Etsy, I love it.

I've never bought food from there because a) I bake a lot myself and b) haven't come across any Canadian vegan baked stuff - shipping from the US is not only expensive but probably not too fresh by the time it gets here.

delane - I just joined the vegan etsy team and one of the other members is nubbycakes - I haven't ordered anything but everything looks suuuuper delicious! Maybe give them a try?!

OOh, that all looks amazing!

Thanks so much!

All I want is to find cotton socks for adults. 2,000 products on the VeganEtsy Team but none are socks. I get a billion sockmonkey products, even a sock garter but NO SOCKS!

I am down to my last pair of thin cotton socks and the company is no longer in business. Doesn't ANYONE make 100% cotton socks anymore?

Quote shellymi2nv View Post
    All I want is to find cotton socks for adults. 2,000 products on the VeganEtsy Team but none are socks. I get a billion sockmonkey products, even a sock garter but NO SOCKS!

I am down to my last pair of thin cotton socks and the company is no longer in business. Doesn't ANYONE make 100% cotton socks anymore?
    Erm...apparently not. Just looked through, and the only 100% cotton socks that are for adults are not from the veganetsy team, so the dyes used may not be vegan. Sorry

(Ps, I'm on veganetsy too, under ContinuumDesigns. Haven't been very active lately though )
    Last edited by Arbar; Nov 22nd, 2009 at 01:06 PM. Reason: random 'E's in post