Thread: Costco product

Question Costco product

The Costco stores here in Las Vegas have discontinued carrying Boca vegan burgers. [how come I never see the meat and dairy products being discontinued?]

Before I go postal in my letter to customer service (), I was wondering if this is the case in all the stores or just locally here in Vegas.

Thanks.
    Shelly

Default Re: Costco product

I have no idea if that is true where I live but you must understand how businesses like Costco work. What costco does essentially is for certain products it only buys them if they are available and cheap enough. Some of their products are constant because of longer contracts with wholesalers while some others are only there for a short amount of time. Also, they may have discontinued them because no one was buying them. They're not going to keep a product on their shelf that does not provide profit.
    And anyway, Boca burgers are gross, expensive, and owned by Oscar Meyer i.e. Kraft i.e. Philip Morris.
    pro-vegetable

I was so excited to see that costco and Price club carry falafel, but my excitment was short lived when I read the ingredient list, dry milk, can you believe it? I would of never expected to see falafel containing dry milk! At least I can get a great deal on organic Silk soy and hummus there.
    Cows milk for baby cows, Human milk for baby humans.

Quote imblissful View Post
    I was so excited to see that costco and Price club carry falafel, but my excitment was short lived when I read the ingredient list, dry milk, can you believe it? I would of never expected to see falafel containing dry milk! At least I can get a great deal on organic Silk soy and hummus there.
    dude, their hummus is the best!