Thread: Pomelo

Default Pomelo

I just bought a Pomelo. Never had one before so interested if anyone esle has tasted or used one before.

Best Uses
    Use for juice or add sections to fruit or green

Salads or fruit salsas. Good with fish. Honey Pomelo not only rich in vitamin C, carotene, lower heat, but also have Adjuvant treatment for diabetes, hypertension, asthma and other diseases,which was very popular in markets.

http://www.honeypomelo.com/
    The value of a sentient life is not measured in its utility to others, but in its immense, irreplaceable value to the being whose life it is.

Default Re: Pomelo

ooh you live near me too! My daughter picked up a pomelo in the supermarket the other week and would not put it back so we obviously had to buy it We dug out the sections like you would a grapefruit and gave her a little bit in a bowl (she is only 22 months old) and she loved it!

i've eaten them lots of times. supermarkets sometimes have them but i often find them on produce market stalls more

ugli's are another overlooked citrus fruit - again occasionally in the shops, more on stalls.

enjoy it!!

I might make a salad dressing with it.
    The value of a sentient life is not measured in its utility to others, but in its immense, irreplaceable value to the being whose life it is.