Thread: Manc Vegans

Default Manc Vegans

Im looking to network with other vegans in my area and hopefully make some new friends

So im Siobhan im 19 from Salford, Greater Manchester. New vegan, likes tattoos, piercings, rock music and addicted to facebook! Im a full time college student, part time trainee tattooist. Live with my boyfriend (omni, boo!), his friend (lodger), and my crazy ginger cat.

I dont actually know any vegans so Id like to meet some

Wooden Shoe

Default Re: Manc Vegans

Hi It'd be worth making contact with Manchester Animal Protection (google them or go to www.manchesteranimalaction.org.uk) You wouldn't have to throw yourself into campaigning but I'm sure they'd give you advice about where top go in Manchester or would be up for hanging out, I'm sure their group have social events that are open to all vegans. Our group in Sheff are good mates with MAP, they've got a member that's heavily into tattoos as well! In case you're not aware of the pit falls of tattooing in regards to what's vegan or not contact me, or search for the thread on here. I myself have 16 piercings and am in the middle of getting a full Japanese sleeve done at the moment Hope you have some success in meeting other like minded folk around your way!