Thread: TK Max

Default TK Max

Was so excited to find that TK Max our stocking - Earth Friendly Products
    which our all BUAV and Vegan
    I bought some Olive Oil furniture polish for £2.99 RRP £3.90, which smells divine.
    And Lavender Laundry Detergent with Soy Based Fabric Conditioner for £5.99 RRP £7.50 (for 50 loads) which is about 15p per wash, and that's without the price of conditioner.
    Well done TK Max

Default Re: TK Max

Be wary though, they aren't always as much of a bargain as it appears (the 'original prices' aren't always correct in my experience). I know I paid exactly the same price as I would in a health food shop for some household cleaners which appeared to be bargains last year. However I did get some Earth Friendly products which I hadn't seen in the shops from TK Maxx - like the drain clearer.

I've seen vegan Green People, Organic Surge and Tisserand toiletries in TK Maxx too. I always worry a little that it means the products aren't really selling elsewhere and might be discontinued as I thought TK Maxx stock comes from unsold / excess stock and places closing down.
    Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything. - Floyd Dell

Ya know TK Max mostly just picks up remaindered stock, overorders and just OMG we aren't selling this crap at this price! from other stores before it goes to landfill! Sometimes it looks like a posh overpriced Jumble sale!

[QUOTE=Marrers;629495]Be wary though, they aren't always as much of a bargain as it appears (the 'original prices' aren't always correct in my experience). I know I paid exactly the same price as I would in a health food shop for some household cleaners which appeared to be bargains last year. However I did get some Earth Friendly products which I hadn't seen in the shops from TK Maxx - like the drain clearer.

Thanks Marrers but for once the RRP was right, I checked it out on the Earth Friendly Website, it was bang on!