Thread: anybody interested in a vegan house share?

Default anybody interested in a vegan house share?

I am starting a job near chancery lane tube station pretty soon and i'm looking for a place to live which is relatively close, would anybody else be interested in a house share? i know it's not really very realistic but i might as well ask!

for anybody interested, i am a 27 year old non smoking single male, i don't really go out and get wrecked all the time and i'm pretty easy going

Default Re: anybody interested in a vegan house share?

sounds interesting - I've gotten kinda tired of living with omnis, I need a break from stinky ham in the fridge and stuff.
    although you probably wouldn't want to live with me. I'm 18, an art student, smoke and occasionally drink and am only probably gonna move starting late september (although i'm not sure yet, if I will be moving out of my current flatshare, that'll be end of june, as I'm going away for the rest of summer) and i'm on a budget.
    which areas were you looking at? living around chancery lane can actually be very expencive
    "Let he among us without sin be the first to condemn..
    Viva La Vie Boheme!!

Hi,

I'm a 25 y/o Aussie moving to London sometime soon

I currently live in Mexico and am staying put here until I have job interviews organised in the UK to fly over there for. That will hopefully be this month, but it might be August or *shudder* even longer as I'm a recent graduate and am looking for paid work in an animal or human rights charity...

I am hoping to live in Camden, somewhere near the Camden Town or Chalk Farm tube stations.; and would be happy to start up a vegan house share

xxx

pavotrouge

that said, why can't I find the meetup thread?

Quote Melinda Joy View Post
    Hi,

I'm a 25 y/o Aussie moving to London sometime soon

I currently live in Mexico and am staying put here until I have job interviews organised in the UK to fly over there for. That will hopefully be this month, but it might be August or *shudder* even longer as I'm a recent graduate and am looking for paid work in an animal or human rights charity...

I am hoping to live in Camden, somewhere near the Camden Town or Chalk Farm tube stations.; and would be happy to start up a vegan house share

xxx
    Hiya, are you still looking? I'm hoping to rent somewhere in London & ideally would like to share with other vegans I'm living with parents right now but really need to get out asap - can't stand the plates of uncovered chicken thighs in the fridge & ham touching veggies & my sister eating my yofu anymore!

Let me know & we can meet up for a coffee sometime X

I´m interesting in share house with other vegans. I will arrive to London 13 october to learn english and work. I would like live with other vegans. Thank you for all. Nice day to everybody!