Thread: Book now to get a place - 2011 Veggie Snow trip - week of 2nd April 2011

Default Book now to get a place - 2011 Veggie Snow trip - week of 2nd April 2011

Hi there, yet again we're opening our own holiday in the snow in France to share with other vegans and veggies, with yummy vegan meals every night. For all levels of skiers and snow-boarders.
    If you want to book, get in touch right away.
    Details at:
    http://www.veggiesnow.org/events/1809.html

Sophie

Keane

Default Re: Book now to get a place - 2011 Veggie Snow trip - week of 2nd April 2011

A bit early to plan any trip to the continent for April 2011 methinks, besides which I never take my annual leave during school holidays. I don't see why the website needs to go an about how 'eco-friendly' it all is. If you are going to go abroad just do so and be damned. Eurostar might be more 'eco-friendly' than a flight but adding in the cost of getting down to London by train in the first place - and keeping Richard Branson in the lifestyle to which he is accustomed - then it is a damn sight more expensive; bmibaby, Birmingham - Geneva for me if I were going to make that journey.