I think that is what it is.In the nearly five years here the garden is not done by the others(mainly my mum and sister) much and I cannot do it.This means the dog goes to the toilet in the garden.When the garden is sometimes mowed and whatever the effect is not as bad.I always thought it helped the garden,which I now think strange;it may be causing the weeds,I do not know?

I notice the yellow patches now,(maybe it is not urine) and have seen the waste,but feel it pointless as the garden is as it is.Maybe six months ago the garden was due to be done properly and paving was put down.The garden must be managed by the others though.I think then I could bin the waste;I just leave it though....

They also take him for grooming,call him back when he has run off and give him the rare bath.I can only feed him;he is aggresive in all those situations. My mum thought it funny that it was maybe a flea He will go for grooming again,but...

The bite is an inch and a bit,raised and rather red. My mum said to use vinegar.I have used five capfuls.What else can I do,it is still itchy.I never have liked going in to the garden for the washing etc. obviously,but am I at risk still? Can I treat the grass with a solution? I used an old flea spray can. We have had spiders,but I do not think they do that kind of bite.My mum does not like us to kill them or dragonflies.
Thanks for any help