Thread: Forum Bugs

Default Forum Bugs

The options for changing font and text size are on the text editors even though these options are disabled I'm sure these used to be hidden.

OK so technically that's only one bug (and may not even be that) but I thought a thread for posting bugs in would be useful.

Default Re: Forum Bugs

When I check my latest posts it doesn't list my last post which was in the Random Stupid Announcements thread.

EDIT: It shows now, takes a while to update?
    "I don't want to live on this planet any more" - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Not sure...
    Maybe it has to do with do with your browser's cache?
    I will not eat anything that walks, swims, flies, runs, skips, hops or crawls.

When I read a longer paragraph, it often displays some words twice - on the end of one line and on the beginning of the next line.

Best regards,
    Andy

Quote Andy_T View Post
    When I read a longer paragraph, it often displays some words twice - on the end of one line and on the beginning of the next line.

Best regards,
    Andy
    I've seen that on another forum. I think it's a bug in the forum software (vBulletin).

Quote Korn View Post
    Not sure...
    Maybe it has to do with do with your browser's cache?
    I don't think so, but it's not a major problem anyway, so long as it shows eventually as it did.

We'll update the software soon, maybe that'll fix it.

In case anyone else is experiencing it, using firefox, if you try to move the cursor using the arrow keys it will disappear. I've looked it up though and it's a known bug.

Get the following error when trying to do a second search within the 10 second wait limit.

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

Hi Risker, thanks for reporting this... I'm aware of that situation, and there's actually a known way to suppress that message. But for now, I think I'll wait a bit and see if the vBulletin team can come up with a solution which makes that message not occur at all (rather than use the solution which just takes away that message). But (Risker an everyone else): please keep reporting any kind of peculiar forum behaviour if you come across anything - bugs or not. Thanks!

All the pictures in this thread seem to have gone massive for me - http://www.veganforum.com/forums/sho...090#post725090

Using firefox.

Quote Risker View Post
    All the pictures in this thread seem to have gone massive for me - http://www.veganforum.com/forums/sho...090#post725090

Using firefox.
    Hi,
    Using Chrome on Mac - if I right click and select Open Image in New Tab, it (the original source image) opens up in the same size it appears in that thread. Anyone else?

I think they would do, but previously the images were resized by the forum software I think?