Thread: West Sussex?

Default West Sussex?

Me and my partner moved to Horsham from London this summer, just wondering if there are any other vegans on the forum from this area? Of course the 'vegan Mecca' of Brighton is only 20ish miles away, and we do enjoy going out to eat there every so often, but it would be nice to make contact with anyone closer to home

Default Re: West Sussex?

Hello! Not in Horsham, but I live in Crawley which is not far away what brings you down to w.sussex?

I used to live in Horsham, I now live in Seaford East Sussex. Horsham is a great place to live.
    Silent but deadly :p

We're often in Horsham as my mum lives in the Causeway so if you ever want to meet up for a coffee?
    Silent but deadly :p

Quote kaylee View Post
    Me and my partner moved to Horsham from London this summer, just wondering if there are any other vegans on the forum from this area? Of course the 'vegan Mecca' of Brighton is only 20ish miles away, and we do enjoy going out to eat there every so often, but it would be nice to make contact with anyone closer to home
    Well as you quite rightly say 'Kaylee', Brighton has an array of vegan eateries, so if you need any suggestions, please check out the Brighton link. I would like to know if there are any recommended places in the Horsham/Crawley/W.Sussex area you may like to share?

cobweb

I used to live in Horsham aswell (*useless response*). I always headed off to Brighton for things vegan related though (meet-ups, etc).

Yay, thank you for the responses!
    @VeganBride *waves* we came here for a better quality of life than we could afford in London, I love it!

@Hemlock would love to meet up sometime when you are in town, will IM you my number

@mutuality - we have drawn a blank with vegan noms here, even the Indian takeaways are bland, bland, bland. Oh well, there are still plenty of places in Brighton to explore, and yes, the Brighton forum on here has been a great resource for me, thanks to everyone who has shared their reviews etc.

Oh, and I met a Crawley vegan today at my induction day for a new job, hurray!