Thread: Market research - small payment and a chance for a vegan viewpoint

Default Market research - small payment and a chance for a vegan viewpoint

Hi,

I do online market research with Pinecone. I enjoy a chance to be extremely opinionated - vegan and eco perspective of course - and get £4.00 (wow!!!) for every session I do. The panelists responses do get seen by the manufacturers. They are recruiting more panelists, see this email they sent me:

PineCone research is growing and we invite you to help! If you have ever told a friend about receiving cash for doing surveys for PineCone Research, it is likely that they have asked, "How can I join?"
    Now you can tell them how to become part of this elite group of households. We are offering select members the opportunity to recommend membership to a friend or relative who is NOT a member of their household.
    Do you know of households that would like to join the PineCone Research Panel? If so, please FORWARD A COPY of this email to each household you would like to refer so that they may click on the registration link shown below. That household should complete the registration form themselves and submit it. REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.
    Here is the link to the registration:
    http://www.pineconeresearch.co.uk/si...S1.aspx?test=1
    As a member in good standing, you've already seen the benefits of being part of PineCone Research. So please, share the benefits of membership with a friend. Remember, please don't tell them about any of the products that you have seen in our questionnaires or tried in your home. It's important that your PineCone Research survey and product testing experiences remain confidential. If your referral has any questions, they can e-mail us at scott@pineconeresearch.co.uk.
    While this is not a paid referral program, we genuinely appreciate your help in spreading the word that PINECONE IS GROWING!

Karen Scott
    Web site: www.pineconeresearch.co.uk

leedsveg

Default Re: Market research - small payment and a chance for a vegan viewpoint

Hi Gattona

What happens if I sign up and am then sent a packet of dairy milk chocolate to evaluate?

leedsveg

Don't worry, its all on line.

after filling in a profile so they know what sort of things your household buys you get sent invitations by email. You click on the link and it usually starts with asking you what brands of whatever they are testing you are aware of. then you get a picture of the product they want to evaluate and then the endless questions ask.

Right at the beginning however is a bit about what you dislike about the product which os our chance to be detailed about animal ingredients that are probably in the product - the animal testing and any other issues that come to mind. Just pointing out that if some thing is actually vegan its worth saying so on the label. tbh, it can get a bit tedious but I sometimes enjoy it and four quid in the paypal or bank is quite good. I have paypal cos then it doesn't get mixed up with the household money. Sometimes they will ask if you want to evaluate a new product in real life and its quite satsfying to say 'I would't touch it with a barge pole

leedsveg

Thanks Gattona. I think I might give it a try.

leedsveg