Thread: Anyone looking for a vegan/veggie ski/snowboard holiday in the French Alps?

Default Anyone looking for a vegan/veggie ski/snowboard holiday in the French Alps?

We're gutted...we had booked a room at Chalet Pomet in Morillon in the Grand Massif Area of the french Alps for the week commencing 27th Feb. Its a fully catered vegan week in an amazing chalet.

Unfortunately my other half broke his wrist this week, and is not allowed to snowboard for 45-60 days, so we can no longer go

The chalet will only give us a full refund at this stage if we can find someone else to take our place.

Its really reasonable at £498 per person. And if you are on your own, they may even be able to sort you out with a room buddy.

Details are here....

http://www.chaletpomet.co.uk/

and here....

http://www.veggiesnow.org/events/cha...week_2035.html

Hope someone can take our place....just dont send us the photos of your wonderful holiday and food LOL

Gaynor
    x
    www . purplecobwebs . co . uk
    Selling handcrafted cards & gifts to help Viva!

Default Re: Anyone looking for a vegan/veggie ski/snowboard holiday in the French Alps?

What a bummer, I really feel for you guys!
    "Unfortunately" we just came back a week ago from Italy, but it's really awesome to know this chalet exists, thank you!
    I'm not complaining, but chips for lunch and no cheese pizza for dinner for a whole week, not ideal...
    I'll let my friends know, someone might be interested, and definitely will keep this in mind for next year.
    Hope your other half gets better real soon and then still might be chance for an end of season snowboard trip!