Thread: 100% vegan confectionery shop, please support!

Default 100% vegan confectionery shop, please support!

forwarded message:

Midlands Vegan Campaigns(MVC) have set up what we believe to be the first ‎100% vegan confectionery 'shop' in the UK (possibly the world!). The shop sells online & will be at dozens of events throughout the year. All profits go towards vegan campaigning!

There are already 50 products in stock, including a range of Valentine's gifts. The product range is expanding all the time (please tell us what you want us to stock!).

We offer very competitive (if not unbeatable) prices. Free delivery for orders over £50, or for smaller orders choose from our complete range online and collect your order from one of our many stalls, therefore avoiding the delivery charge.

No matter what you want, whether it's healthy snacks, luxurious treats, boiled sweets, chewing gum, delicious chocolate bars or gummy sweets, you can find it all at Lakeside Ethical Treats!

Remember, buying from us helps Midlands Vegan Campaigns to continue organising great events like the forthcoming Free Vegan Food Fair in Coventry and the annual West Midlands Vegan Festival.

Please take a look at the website www.ethical-treats.co.uk

Stay up to date with our news and events via Facebook and Twitter
    http://www.facebook.com/lakesideethicaltreats
    http://twitter.com/ethical_treats

Thanks for reading.

Best wishes,
    MVC
    Lakeside Ethical Treats

cobweb

Default Re: 100% vegan confectionery shop, please support!

nom nom, thanks!

I just tried to place an order but it is a bit complicated. For a start, it won't let me put in my actual address lol. And, I don't have a paypal account following problems with them in the past.

I'll keep my eye on the store though. Maybe they will expand in the future and then it will be easier to place an order.

I understand that lots of people are now registering and placing orders without a problem. A Paypal account is not required to pay via Paypal. It lets you pay via a credit/debit card.

Scrumptious chocolate cream eggs, Moo Free Easter Eggs and Montezuma Easter Bunnies are very popular at the moment!!

I just placed an order OK - all looks good. ETA I do have a PayPal account so can't comment on how it would be if you didn't.

Are you having trouble finding a shop with Easter Eggs still in stock? Lakeside Ethical Treats still have a load of Moo Free Organic, Fairtrade Easter Eggs available, and scrumptious chocolate cream eggs too! All orders are now being despatched first class so that they reach you in time for Easter! And Sweet & Sara Marshmallows are now in stock too!

www.ethical-treats.co.uk