Thread: Miriam's looking for vegan flat mates in East London / House share in June

Default Miriam's looking for vegan flat mates in East London / House share in June

Hi there,

I need to leave my student halls in September (10th) and I'd love to move together with some lovely vegans. I study in Mile End (E1) so anything that's not too far away from my uni would be suitable. Mile End, Canary Wharf, Bethnal Green,Whitechapel, Spitalfields, Shoreditch...

I could pay up to 110 Pounds per week (bills included).

Looking forward to your messages!

sorry, I couldn't adjust the heading, it's definitely September now.

Miriam

Default Re: Miriam's looking for vegan flat mates in East London / House share in June

hi -

got a room available in a lovely vegan house in North London (Turnpike Lane area).
    more info here:
    http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-house...emate/78525149

let me know if you're interested!

barbara

Default Re: Miriam's looking for vegan flat mates in East London / House share in June

Hi Barbara,

thanks for letting me know, but I'm searching for something in East London, close to my Uni (Queen Mary).

All the best,

Miriam

Quote naamlozebarb View Post
    hi -

got a room available in a lovely vegan house in North London (Turnpike Lane area).
    more info here:
    http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-house...emate/78525149

let me know if you're interested!

barbara

Hi Miriam,

just wanted to say good luck in your search. I'm in the area but don't have any spare rooms however hard I look

Quote Gattona View Post
    Hi Miriam,

just wanted to say good luck in your search. I'm in the area but don't have any spare rooms however hard I look
    Thank you, Gattona

Hey Miriam,

Did you find anywhere? Have you looked on Gumtree? There is some one who has advertised a room in a veggie/vegan house in Barking, not too far from Mile End down the district line.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-house...rking/77151625

Quote Gattona View Post
    Hey Miriam,

Did you find anywhere? Have you looked on Gumtree? There is some one who has advertised a room in a veggie/vegan house in Barking, not too far from Mile End down the district line.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-house...rking/77151625
    Hey Gattona,

thanks a lot for that. I'm searching for something very close to my uni, so preferably Mile End, Bethnal Green, whitechapel,...
    I'm still waiting for the uni's reply, it might be the case that I can stay in student halls until September. They'll let me know in May. At the moment I'm very busy with my assignments. After the end of may, I can devote my time to searching a flat again...

All the best,

Miriam

Hi Folks,

it is now definite. I will have to have a new accommodation on 10th September 2011. Keep me informed =O). You've already been quite helpful so far. Thanks!

Miriam

Hi there,

so here's an update: I moved together with two non-vegans i have lived with before. One of them is literally driving me crazy, because she is selfish beyond description, doesn't even recycle (and is not willing to in the future) and leaves everything in a mess. The pro side of the flat is: It's very close to my uni and the room is big, but I think, i can't really go on like this. Are there any vegans in East London, near Mile End looking for an actually quite lovely flatmate?

Hello Miriam.

I'm currently living in Lewisham, but I'm looking for other vegans to start a houseshare with. I don't have a place in mind, but I'd be very happy to live in the Mile End/Whitechapel area with you, if you're still looking for housemates. I have a similar budget, with my maximum being £410 inclusive.

I'm studying Linguistics at SOAS, but I'm not a "typical" student. I'm very quiet, fairly tidy, and quite shy- definitely not a party animal. My politics tend to be left-wing, I describe myself as queer, and I'm recently married. My american husband doesn't have a visa, and is returning to the States on the 4th of December, but he might visit me from time to time. If you think we'd be compatible, please let me know! You can email me at 226233@soas.ac.uk

All the best,
    Emma

Default Re: Miriam's looking for vegan flat mates in East London / House share

Quote brown.bunny View Post
    Hello Miriam.

I'm currently living in Lewisham, but I'm looking for other vegans to start a houseshare with. I don't have a place in mind, but I'd be very happy to live in the Mile End/Whitechapel area with you, if you're still looking for housemates. I have a similar budget, with my maximum being £410 inclusive.

I'm studying Linguistics at SOAS, but I'm not a "typical" student. I'm very quiet, fairly tidy, and quite shy- definitely not a party animal. My politics tend to be left-wing, I describe myself as queer, and I'm recently married. My american husband doesn't have a visa, and is returning to the States on the 4th of December, but he might visit me from time to time. If you think we'd be compatible, please let me know! You can email me at 226233@soas.ac.uk

All the best,
    Emma
    Dear Emma,

sounds good to me! I'm currently trying to even out the war that goes on in my flat with my carnivore flatmates, so I'll give it a trial period, but I think I'd still like to move together with vegans in the future.
    I'll have a look at how this goes until Christmas and that will determine, whether I move in January.
    How about meeting up, anyway?
    I'm having a very tight schedule, but it would be nice to meet you, I'm sure.

All the best,
    Miriam