Thread: Thorpe Park

justagirl8

Default Thorpe Park

Hi, I'll be going to Thorpe Park in a couple of weeks and have had a look at the website to see what food is available from the restaurants there, but the menus only say what is suitable for vegetarians, so was wondering if anyone who's been has any info about if there's any vegan friendly options available there, or am I going to have to take my own food as usual?

Default Re: Thorpe Park

I haven't been to that one but I tend to take food for me and the children when I go to those type of places - mainly because I think the food there will be massively overpriced and poor quality. I remember getting a jacket potato and beans at Blackpool Pleasure beach though and I imagine Thorpe Park would do something like that or chips. But if you already pay loads to get in - I'd rather have something really lovely that I'd made myself.

We go often you can get one or two things in the nicer places but I dont bother we alway take our own they have lockers on site but you pay per access so be careful how often you go to them.
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams

Take your own unless you can survive on chips. Thorpe Park offer a great day out but almost all the food outlets are the usual suspects, shame really.