Thread: Vegan Boy to Rollerblade Dressed as Chicken to Raise Funds for Animals

Thumbs up Vegan Boy to Rollerblade Dressed as Chicken to Raise Funds for Animals

14 year old Chris, youth contact for EVOLVE! Campaigns, a UK based animal advocacy organisation, becomes Buglet the Blading Chicken to raise funds for a struggling animal sanctuary.

Please spread the word and support Chris with his enterprising fundraiser!

On 29 May 2011, Chris will be rollerblading four miles, dressed up as a big yellow chicken to raise much needed funds for Tower Hill Stables Animal Sanctuary (http://towerhilstables.com).

Chris, a vegan, has been an animal lover all of his life and loves trying to raise money to help animal sanctuaries. Last year he cycled 20 miles in aid of a different sanctuary and managed to raise nearly £3000.

"I was trying to think of something quirky and thought a rollerblading bright yellow chicken would be eye-catching," Chris says.

"I really want to help raise funds for Tower Hill Stables because I know how hard Fiona works looking after all the unwanted animals on her own. She works every single day of the year and hasn't had a holiday in well over a decade and this isn't even her paid job," he adds.

To find out more and be able to sponsor Chris online, please go here: http://www.evolvecampaigns.org.uk/buglet.asp

Email: chris@evolvecampaigns.org.uk

Last edited by James Gorman; May 7th, 2011 at 10:39 PM. Reason: adding extra info