Thread: vegans in Middlesbrough..or around it ?:D

Default vegans in Middlesbrough..or around it ?:D

hello

i`m new to the forum, and new to the veganism I became a vegan just couple weeks ago and it feels fantastic ( even though i`m still in a bit of confusion ..and cant get used to the thought that i will never taste my fav yogurt ) . I live in Middlesbrough and was hoping that i could find some..support somewhere not very far from.. I feel a bit lonely in this vegan stuff, i know quiet a lot of people who think its reasonable to be a vegan, but they, however, are NOT ready to go vegan themselves.. so.. talking to a real vegan and getting some experience from the discussion,would be greatly appreciated

Fluffy hugs to all of you! Hope u are having an amazing time

Quote Wild Alexa
    hello

i`m new to the forum, and new to the veganism I became a vegan just couple weeks ago and it feels fantastic ( even though i`m still in a bit of confusion ..and cant get used to the thought that i will never taste my fav yogurt ) . I live in Middlesbrough and was hoping that i could find some..support somewhere not very far from.. I feel a bit lonely in this vegan stuff, i know quiet a lot of people who think its reasonable to be a vegan, but they, however, are NOT ready to go vegan themselves.. so.. talking to a real vegan and getting some experience from the discussion,would be greatly appreciated

Heya Wild Alexa, welcome to the forum. I'm not from anywhere near you but I'd just like to welcome you to the forum and reassure you that veganism an be a bit confusing until you settle into it. I'm sorry you miss your favourite yoghurt, try not to think of it as something negative like 'never being able to have X again', instead try to think of going vegan as embracing new things and living a cruelty-free life. You'll find new favourites
    Houmous atá ann!

Default Re: vegans in Middlesbrough..or around it ?:D

Quote Wild Alexa View Post
    hello

Welcome Wild Alexa! Keep enjoying the veganism - it's the best thing I've ever done, at any rate. Yep, you will probably miss some food items (I certainly do), but you will find new things to enjoy, I promise! Personally, I found making cakes and sharing them made everyone sit up and take notice - cake is often the way to a person's heart - and it shows that we eat normal food. Hope you get lots from this forum - you'll certainly get a lot of support.

The hugs of fluffiness to you too

Default Re: vegans in Middlesbrough..or around it ?:D

Quote Wild Alexa View Post
    hello

hello alexa!
    i live in middlesbrough. central. been vegan since christmas. nice to meet you, which area are you in?

-matthew