Thread: Looking for vegan travel partner to visit Europe !

Default Looking for vegan travel partner to visit Europe !

Hi everyone, I want to go and visit Europe for a few months or so (3 is what I am planning on) from September onwards. The countries I would like to go to the most are Austria, Germany, Italy and all the baltic countries. I need to travel cheap, ie coach, couch surfing etc and want to experience real people's lives in those countries, as well as visiting the sights, and going hiking ! I love walking and visiting Churches, museums ... As a woman, I do not want to do this alone and am looking for an adventurous travel partner to join me in the fun !! I am a raw vegan and do want to travel with someone who is also a vegan ! Contact me to discusss further if you are interested !! Melanie

Default Re: Looking for vegan travel partner to visit Europe !

Sounds fun! I wish I could come, I'm sure you'll have a great time. Welcome to the forum, by the way
    "If you don't have a song to sing you're okay, you know how to get along humming" Waltz (better than fine) - Fiona Apple

That sounds fantastic! I don't blame you for wanting to go it with someone else...I wouldn't be comfortable by myself, either. Maybe if I was super buff or something. If I wasn't already going to be in California in September, and recording an album in November, I would strongly consider it. Good luck!
    www.happy-vegan.com

I would love to go, as I have been wanting to go back to Europe. Although I am a 21 year old female, so I'm not sure that I would provide much security when traveling abroad!