Thread: Vegan Recipe Books

Post Vegan Recipe Books

Dear friends,

I'm currently flicking through online book stores trying to find a vegan cookbook. Until recently, I've been getting all my recipes online so I'd be eternally grateful for some book suggestions. Preferably with pictures XD

Default Re: Vegan Recipe Books

The Veganomicon is great - Isa Chandra Moskowitz & Terry Hope Romero
    I also really like Heart Vegan meals for monster appetites - Celine Steen and Joni-Marie Newman
    Vegan with a vengeance - Isa Chandra Moskowitz
    If you want a really easy cookbook - The Peta college cookbook

We do have a section of the forum for cookbooks, you might still be able to see it even though you're not approved yet: http://www.veganforum.com/forums/for...p?83-Cookbooks.

Oh and welcome to the forum!

I have an embarrassingly large collection of cookbooks. One of my favorites is the '30 Minute Vegan', because it has lots of fresh, healthy and quick meals. And it has a fair amount of color pictures. 'The Complete Guide to Vegan Food Substitutions" is really cute and has full-color pages, with pictures on a lot of them. But honestly I'd be hard-pressed for picking a favorite!
    www.happy-vegan.com

Hi Mirandah,

I'm in Australia and have recently published a cookbook called 'Triumph of the Lentil', it has photos for nearly every recipe and is available from a few online shops here. This page has link to the stockists.