Thread: Australia, Costa Rica, Italy, or Greece? For yoga teacher training!

Default Australia, Costa Rica, Italy, or Greece? For yoga teacher training!

I'm researching different locations to become a yoga instructor and cannot narrow down my list enough. So please let me know which of those places you think would be the best to live in for 16 or 32 days learning yoga. Maybe let me know why you prefer the one you recommend.

Regardless of where I go, I am going to be completely certain that they will accommodate a vegan. (:

I'm going to be leaving from Texas, if that matters at all.

100% sure – I'm going vegan!

Default Re: Australia, Costa Rica, Italy, or Greece? For yoga teacher training!

Dear Heather,

Congratulations on your decision to become a yoga instructor! I am a fellow yogini and vegan as well. Thought u might be interested in our 200hr teacher training course in Tuscany, Italy this September 18-Oct. 8. We will be providing vegan meals as part of the yogic lifestyle. The training will take place at a beautiful agriturismo in the Tuscan hills, less than an hour from artistic cities like Florence, Siena, and Arezzo. You can find out more info at: www.transformationalhathayoga.com or contact me by email: yogaallianceeurope@gmail.com
    Best wishes on your yogic journey! Michelle Kaminski

100% sure – I'm going vegan!

Default Re: Australia, Costa Rica, Italy, or Greece? For yoga teacher training!

This is very wonderful thought.I would like Teacher Training in Yoga training center.I've recently finished my yoga training classes with him.They provide the best training for you.