Thread: Couple looking for cheap accommodation in London

Smile Couple looking for cheap accommodation in London

Hi everyone,

My partner and I are living in North London and intend to stay in town for at least another year but would like to move out of our place as it's a bit expensive. We're looking for a place that's cheap (no more than about £500 pcm, I know it's not much but we don't ask for much either!). The only thing that matters to us is whether there are good transport links as our work takes us all over London and elsewhere too. We have no other preference; we are happy to share a place with fellow vegans.
    We don't smoke, hardly ever drink (and even then...) and are generally pretty quiet and reasonable people. We always pay the rent on time; we're both making a switch to self-employment (we're actors) but we have a steady income too. He's English, I'm French/Swiss.
    We have to give a month's notice to the agency that manages our current place.
    Please get in touch if you know a landlord or vegans (maybe vegetarians) looking for flatmates or if you have any question!
    Thanks!

Default Re: Couple looking for cheap accommodation in London

I'm moving out of my room, but not until end of March unfortunately! Shame because the girl left is a transitioning vegan, teetotal, and non smoker and my room is ensuite for less than £500 pcm! But not moving just yet! Good luck with the search!!
    Even the smallest person can change the course of the future