Thread: Center Parcs

Default Center Parcs

Hi, I'm going to Center Parcs (Longleat) soon, was wondering if anyone has any experience regarding being catered for there? In any of their restaurants/cafes/takeaways! I'll probably end up cooking most of the time because the sheer prospect of trying to find vegan options fills me with dread, but seeing as it's a holiday it'd be nice to eat out!

Any information appreciated! Thankyou.

Default Re: Center Parcs

Was a long time since I last went (to a CenterParcs) but to be honest I think you'll have to cook for yourself. If you can travel though, Bath and Bristol have places you can visit.
    "I don't want to live on this planet any more" - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Default Re: Center Parcs

I went to Center Parcs with a group of people, and one of them had their 21st birthday while we were there so we ate at the expensive French-style restaurant. After her parents told the chef there was a vegan in the group (think they gave a day or two notice) they catered for me brilliantly at the meal - appetizer, starter, main and dessert.

I seem to remember that the less expensive outlets weren't particularly veg-friendly as far as the menus went, you'd probably be stuck with the old chips/baked potato with beans and salad type option, but it's been a long time since I was there as well, it might be worth enquiring with a catering manager if there is one.
    "If you don't have a song to sing you're okay, you know how to get along humming" Waltz (better than fine) - Fiona Apple