Thread: Nutrition software??

Qomomoko

Default Nutrition software??

Diet change has been a slow process. I use to not care what I put in my mouth, especially due to the fact that I have always been so active. Watching a movie called Collapse could be seen as the defining moment where it began. Now, this was about 2 years ago. I was angry at the giant of Monsantos company, attempted to not use any products by them. Then tried organic and mostly farmer's markets products and then finally after working the graveyard shift and accidentally only having peanuts to eat for two weeks stopped eating animals. Needless to say I dropped a ton of weight but felt great. As I learned to cook better gained more muscle and could say looked healthier.
    About a week ago, after doing morning yoga, sanding my closet doors and attending a flamenco show ( all in one day ), I woke up the next morning with the area of my left shoulder blade hurting whenever I breathed deeply. When to make a long story, a bit less long, I am attempting to keep better track of what I eat. So here is the big question,
    WHAT NUTRITION SOFTWARE DO YOU GUYS RECOMMEND FOR TRACKING VITAMINS AND MINERALS IN A DIET? Thanks and Happy Thanks Giving!

Luis
    T

Default Re: Nutrition software??

Hello Qomomoko,

I find www.nutridiary.com helpful and easy to use.

Best regards,
    Andy