Thread: Tea tree body lotion/moisturiser

Default Tea tree body lotion/moisturiser

I don't use body lotions myself, but my daughter-in-law in London, England, Pat, has enquired about such a product, and was told that tea-tree comes from Australia. So she asked me. However, as mail is so expensive, I'm just wondering if it is possible to buy it on line, and get it posted to Pat. She doesn't have a computer so can't check for herself, and neither does she have a car. Can anyone offer any advice please? Thanks
    Eve

hi eve, it depends what sort of body lotion/moisturiser Pat is looking for. i know of a tea tree moisturising gel made by Tisserand which is available from www.veganstore.co.uk good for oily skin. they also sell tea tree cream made by Ord River, it's more of an antiseptic and it's good for acne.

Veganstore can probably take orders over the phone so she doesn't necessarily need a computer, these products may also be available in health food shops. Holland & Barrett sell things like that.

hope that helps?
    'The word gorilla was derived from the Greek word Gorillai (a "tribe of hairy women")'

Thank you Gorilla - what a multitude of creams etc - and I just have one big tube of hemp seed oil moisturiser, that lasts forever. Actually I couldn't find tea tree on veganstore, but haven't finished looking! Thank you again.
    Eve

in case you haven't found it yet here is the link for the tea tree gel on Veganstore: www.veganstore.co.uk/tiss_tea_kanuka.html

here is the antiseptic cream: www.veganstore.co.uk/ord_antiseptic.html
    'The word gorilla was derived from the Greek word Gorillai (a "tribe of hairy women")'