Thread: Re: Product Lists

Default Re: Product Lists

Hi guys,
    About WINE, I read names of big chains above which are destroing the real market and where the information about real vegan food and beverages is quite uncertain.
    I am new in this forum and I would like to introduce the wine of an Italian company for which I work. Small company that produce and sell organic, biodynamic and vegan wine (VEGAN certified since 2007).
    Actually I do not know if I can do that (I mean, it is just making people aware of a real Vegan wine), so please can you tell me if I can publish here the name of my company?
    Any suggestion on how to make British vegan people aware of our Vegan certified wines?
    Door to door delivery here in UK.
    Thanks a lot.

Hi,

this should answer your question (from our board rules):

9) Links to relevant sites are welcome. Please post your link only once - as a message in a relevant thread: No product/opinion/company/organization/spam or religious (/atheist) preaching in signatures/avatars/messages.
    In plain English, this means that if people start to post direct/indirect spam (repeated posts about their company, use signatures/avatars to advertise their company/pruducts), we remove them... but you can post about your company either in this subforum or in the "Is it Vegan?/Vegan products". Any kind of copy-pasting of info about whatever they want to promote is seen as spam here (sorry for the strict anti-spam policy, but we won't change it! ). This should also explain why I removed one of your two identical posts already. ;-)
    I will not eat anything that walks, swims, flies, runs, skips, hops or crawls.

Cristina Menicocci produces Vegan, Biodynamic and Organic Wine in Italy.
    Ethical way of producing and selling, avoiding any kind of intermediaries, ready to deliver our wines door to door through a warehouse in London.

PS: Thanks a lot Korn, especially for the "plain English" If you have any kind of suggestion about "how to get interest by the public" please let me know

The only hint I can give is that it's better to post the above in a separate/another thread (I can remove this one later), because people wouldn't look in this thread for info about organic etc wine from Italy.
    I will not eat anything that walks, swims, flies, runs, skips, hops or crawls.

ops
    another thread ... for example?
    Because this thread started with "vegan wine" and lists of vegan wines ...
    pufffff, I will read better
    Thanks

Hello Veganitaly,

you might try to google for vegan alcohol lists (one of the most well-known is barnivore.com) and send them an email to get your wine producer listed.

Best regards,
    Andy