Thread: Please help with vegan/vegetarian scientific studies and improve our knowledge!

Default Please help with vegan/vegetarian scientific studies and improve our knowledge!

Recruitment Announcement

We are recruiting adults over the age of 18 years old as research volunteers. The research project is affiliated with Penn State University at Harrisburg. This study investigates your values, attitudes on social dominance, and food consumption habits.

The research study involves adult participants completing online questionnaires. The questionnaires take about 30 minute...s to complete. There is no known risk to this study outside of everyday activity, and this study can help us understand values and practices.

The people responsible for the project are Dr. Marissa Harrison and Sarah Kunish of Penn State Harrisburg, who can be reached at 777 W. Harrisburg Pike, Middletown, PA 17057, telephone 717-948-6068. If you would like to participate in this study and complete the online questionnaires, please go to this website: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C6YHQG9 .

Default Re: Please help with vegan/vegetarian scientific studies and improve our knowled

Do you find many people respond to the ranking questions? I can't remember and compare 12 items, never mind 40-odd!

Default Re: Please help with vegan/vegetarian scientific studies and improve our knowled

I think I've already filled this in. Have you posted this before?

I think I've already filled this in. Have you posted this before?
    http://www.veganforum.com/forums/sho...arian&p=697747

I got stuck on the same questions last time as well which is one reason I remember!

Crusty Rat

On gender it has a category which says "Other (please specify)" but has no tickbox.