Thread: Raw food ideas

mythil

Default Raw food ideas

Hi everyone. I tend to get most of my fruit and veg from a small farm shop in town. As they get their stuff from a small farm in the next town over, most of the stuff is seasonal, well apart from some stuff from the greenhouse like tomatos and banannas.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows anywhere that has a few good and simple raw recipies? I tend to just throw veg at cooked lentils or other grains. Looking at what else I can do.

Heya Mythil, I'm not raw so I can't be too much help but I thought I'd bump your thread in case somebody who could help you hasn't noticed your thread. There is a section of the forum dedicated to raw and I think there's a 'Raw- What did you eat today?' thread that might give you ideas. Also look up 'raw vegan' on Google, there are alot of great uncooks out there! Good luck
    Houmous atá ann!

Default Re: Raw food ideas

There's a lot of different sites for raw food! I use vegweb.com, goneraw.com, rawfoodtalk.com etc. I also recommend finding some good raw food blogs! There are a lot of them out there! And find a good un-cookbook, I have Jennifer Cornbleet's book (Raw for 1 or 2 people) and Ani Phyo's (Raw food essentials). As I'm typing Alissa Cohens Raw food for Everyone is on the way by mail!

Good luck!
    Why kill when you have the choice to avoid it?