Thread: Vegan Fiction: Outside Inside novel

Default Vegan Fiction: Outside Inside novel

Hi!

I know the forum frowns on advertising in general but I've recently published my novel Outside Inside on the Amazon Kindle. One of the main characters is vegan. He's an ex-hunt saboteur whose life took a wrong turn when he compromised his non-violent ideals. Things change when he meets Miriam, a girl in search of freedom and adventure.

It's been getting good feedback so far but I would like some fellow vegans to read it! Please let me know what you think. There are two chapters on Amazon, available to read on your computer or to download on your Kindle or Smartphone. Hopefully you'll enjoy it and will want to read more. The link is below. It's called Outside Inside and is by Anne Grange (the Anne Garage thing is a long story but I'll explain if you really want me to!)

Many thanks,

Anne

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Outside-Insi...7150398&sr=1-4

Default Re: Vegan Fiction: Outside Inside novel

I know the forum frowns on advertising in general
    Don't worry. It's totally fine to post about one's own vegan relevant projects (like yours) in this subforum, it's the repeated 'advertising' in multiple threads we want to avoid. Good luck with the book!

Thanks - that's great. Does anyone know of anyone else writing entertaining fiction that incorporates vegan themes? There are some entertaining suggestions on Amazon, so I'll check some of them out and do some reviews.

I think PopCo by Scarlett Thomas has some vegan themes

I've just read the first chapters of your book which I really enjoyed, I thought it was very interesting. Can't read the rest unfortunately because I don't have a credit card and can't buy things from Amazon without one.

As for other fiction with vegan themes, I think I read a science fiction book once with a planet full of vegan people, but I can't remember the title right now or if it was any good.