Thread: Cookbook swap

Default Cookbook swap

I have a couple of vegan cookbooks that are in perfect condition (except for some of my scrawled notes!) but they're just not really my style of cooking. It would be a shame for them to just sit unloved on my bookshelf if someone else might get some use out of them, so I was wondering if anyone wants to trade? All offers considered! :P

Info about them...
    Vegan Cooking for One: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vegan-Cookin...0089738&sr=8-1

Students' Go Vegan Cookbook: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Students-Go-...0089768&sr=1-1

Default Re: Cookbook swap

Last edited by Blueberries; Mar 22nd, 2012 at 08:58 PM.

Default Re: Cookbook swap

Heya all, I posted this a while ago and its been pretty much ignored. Thought I'd give it a bump just in case anyone's interested. I'm willing to pay the postage for the books if anyone who wants to swap, trade, barter, whatever you like to call it. Doesn't have to be for a cookbook either, I'll take anything of vegan interest in exchange. I just thought that the books that are unloved by me might be loved by someone else... but if no one wants them I'll put them on bookcrossing or give them to a charity shop.