Thread: Pangea?

Default Pangea?

Hi, I'm new here! =) Has anyone ever tried the vegan food from the Pangea website? I just got a box of chocolates from them today and they were SO GOOD! I also got a fat peanut butter cup, but the peanut butter was kind of gritty. I was expecting more of a Reeses Cup taste. Anyone know if anything else they have is any good?

I got the little peanut butter cups that come in the three-pack and they were pretty darned good. The little chocolate turtles were good too. Do they still have those?

Vegan white chocolate chips - not bad!

I got the vegan white chocolate chips, too, and made cookies with them. They were VERY sweet.
    utopiankitchen.wordpress.com

Arti! Where have you been?????????

Oh and pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze post the cookie recipe coz I have been DYING for white chocolate cookies since being vegan and I am a hopeless baker Pretty please with a cherry on top (and a white chocolate chip)

The vegan donuts were damn good. I would assume most of their junk food is good. The only line they sell that I can't stand is the Dixie Diner crud. That stuff is horrible. Reconstituted veggies and TVP that tastes like it's been sitting in a closet for the last 25 years.

hehe. Hi, Banana and Feline! I will post the cookie recipe, of course!
    utopiankitchen.wordpress.com