Thread: Vegan Ibiza

Red face Vegan Ibiza

Hello vegan friends,

We want to present Vegan Ibiza, a project that we try to encourage tourism for vegans on the island of Ibiza. This is the first of several initiatives which we offer to vegans around the world the opportunity to meet Spain, without being vegan pose a problem.

Sails the Mediterranean sea on a sailboat and anchors in the best beaches in Ibiza. Help yourself with the vegan foods you can find in the pantry, dining under the stars on the high seas and go down to the mainland when you want to discover everything that Ibiza has to offer.
    Meet new people in our vegan single meeting, or just enjoy with family and friends of an unforgettable trip.

Why choose Vegan Ibiza? Because Vegan Ibiza is an initiative of an NGO, from vegans to vegans, where money will reinvest in projects financing activism of animal rights, especially the creation and maintenance of sanctuaries.
    Here you have the website for you to take a look and you can give us your opinion.

http://www.veganibiza.com/

In Spain we are becoming increasingly vegans.

Vegan Greetings!

Default Re: Vegan Ibiza

Sounds dreamy! Are you sure you don't need me to come aboard for a week to photograph and write up a travel article? I'll do it for free....

No harm in asking, eh?

Wow! It looks great! I would hire you As Pat said.. any volunteers needed I'm your woman..

Looks great, I'll share your site on my Facebook page.

Hello everyone, thanks for your comments. We remain open to your comments and suggestions.

Pat sommer, that would be fantastic, really. You are invited anytime.

Kat, The moment we need volunteers for our project we'll think on you . Not know if the sailing trips will need volunteers, but perhaps we'll need helping for other projects, like a sanctuary. Will you be interested too?

Harpy, you do us a big favor if you share Vegan Ibiza. The trips are available, although we are still finishing the website layout.

Vegan Greetings!

Hi,
    we are planning a trip for vegans single during a weekend in late April or early May. We would leave from Denia or Valencia on Friday afternoon toward Ibiza. Arriving on Saturday morning.
    Saturday sailing the best beaches, and we could go ashore whenever we wanted to discover the beautiful places that the island hides. At night, dinnerunder the stars at sea.
    Sunday sailing would return again to Valencia. Time of arrival, 21:00.
    Price per person - 175 €. For a total of 8 passengers.
    Want to discover veganism in Spain in Spain and enjoy our climate and our beaches?
    If you are interested, please, write to info@veganibiza.com and we will give more details.
    We are happy to welcome you to our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/VeganIbizaJ
    Go Vegan!

Hello everyone,
    We have confirmed date for this single trip for vegans. It will be in May, 4, 5 and 6.
    On Friday night we will leave from the port of Valencia. We will have dinner on board. We'll head to Formentera and when the sun rises we will be in a beautiful beach. In the evening we'll head to Ibiza, where we will take land and spend the night on the island. When the sun comes up we will see a beautiful sunrise on board and we'll head to Valencia. It will be a spectacular journey where we can enjoy the sea and sun.
    Go Vegan!!