Thread: Win 3 amazing premium 'free from' sauces suitable to Vegans!

Gaëlle

Default Win 3 amazing premium 'free from' sauces suitable to Vegans!

Hello everyone,

I am a student in Food Management working on a project involving the launch of premium 'free from' sauces. In order to successfully carry out my project, I would need respondents to answer my questionnaire. What is more, by replying to the survey, you can win 3 sauces from the new range and trust me, the different flavours are truly delicous (Mushroom and Champagne Sauce, Black cherry sauce with kirsch, Fine Burgundy Sauce and much more). Don't miss out the opportunity to win these high quality handmade sauces suitable to vegans.

If you are interested, the link is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...b3ZQc3NmQlE6MQ or you can drop me an e-mail at info.firstmover@gmail.com if you would rather do it on a world file.

Thank you very much.

Gaëlle

Default Re: Win 3 amazing premium 'free from' sauces suitable to Vegans!

What country's residents are you aiming this at? Will the sauces be manufactured in a professional factory?

I don't buy premium sauces, so I can't answer the "what are your criteria when buying..." question, so I won't be taking part in your survey, but maybe you could add a bit more information if you find you're not getting many participants?
    "If you don't have a song to sing you're okay, you know how to get along humming" Waltz (better than fine) - Fiona Apple