Thread: Please help me get signatures to help stop cat dissection at my school! URGENT

kailei

Default Please help me get signatures to help stop cat dissection at my school! URGENT

This is really important because as you know, this is a yearly event that takes places at most high school anatomy or biology classes. My school, in particular, still practices this cruel practice while there are rights and laws put in place for students. The 1st Amendment covers a student’s right to refuse to take part in dissection if the situation is non-traditional and tied negatively towards their personal beliefs (C.L. Lindsay III). Not only this, but students who live in California, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont or Virginia, have the legal right to refuse to participate in dissection in class! (Last Chance for Animals).

This affects millions of cats worldwide, please help me cease this practice at my school and tell others, too!

This could change the lives of cats for years to come at my school. Thank you!

http://www.change.org/petitions/down...e-alternatives

Default Re: Please help me get signatures to help stop cat dissection at my school! URGE

I signed it.

Default Re: Please help me get signatures to help stop cat dissection at my school! URGE

I've signed. I had no idea this went on, we had to watch a rat being dissected at school which was horrible. Where do they get the cats from are they are dissecting?

I signed. There's no reason to do that in this day and age. Hope you get it changed.