Thread: For all Arizona Vegans-VegCo

Default For all Arizona Vegans-VegCo

Just wanted to put the word out, there is a new completely vegan market (somewhat of a co-op thing i believe) and basically they need people who think they would shop there to submit the form at the bottom. The number of people determines membership costs etc. Just in case there are any Arizona vegans out there, wanted to get the word out.

Heres the link

Default Re: For all Arizona Vegans-VegCo

I don't live in Arizona but I found this fascinating! I googled vegan groceries and found that there are a few all vegan groceries in the U.S. and Canada. I imagine there must be in other places in the world too. This is so awesome!

When new vegan friendly products are introduced into the local grocery or other stores I shop at, I let them know, either by comment card or in person or in a survey, how grateful I am and how they are filling a need out there among vegans. Any bit of encouragement helps! I would gladly support a vegan store in my community! That store in Arizona has a very reasonable fee for membership too. I paid $100 for a membership to my local Whole Foods Coop last year, and they aren't vegan by any means though they have a lot of vegan friendly products like nutritional yeast, alternative milks etc.