I've been comparing prices of the major organic health shops and delivery services on my quest to find the most affordable way to shop for organic grocery in London.
So far, from cheapest to most expensive:
1. Sainsburys (very limited selection)
2. Waitrose (also limited selection)
3. Riverford home delivery (cheapest home delivery, very limited choice though)
4. Abel & Cole (30% more expensive than Riverford, but decent selection)
5. Fresh & Wild/Wholefoods (as expensive as A&C, limited selection). I know only their Camden town branch, never been to the bigger store in South Kensington.
I have never been to a Planet Organic, UeberOrganic and other smaller shops, so I am wondering how they compare, and if anyone knows of other places/delivery services where to buy organic produce