Thread: Blackpool + Rebellion Festival

Default Blackpool + Rebellion Festival

I off to the Rebellion festival at Blackpool's winter Garden on 3 Aug for a couple of days.

I was wondering if anyone has been to the festival before and if they know if any vegan food is available inside the venue as cant seem to get answer from venue as its outside caterer.

Also is there any vegan places to eat in blackpool,

Default Re: Blackpool + Rebellion Festival

Hi VW!

There aren't really any vegan places to eat in Blackpool, but there are some cafes/restaurants which are friendly and will veganise things on the menu:

Toast on Corporation Street - food is really nice and cost reasonable (best chips in Blackpool) (Just be v specific about things like mayo and soured cream, which occasionally find their way on to the wraps!)
    West Coast - corner of Church St/Abingdon St - American/Mexican styleee place
    Marks and Spencer - there's a big one on Church St and I know they do some vegan butties, etc
    Cedar Tavern - Cedar Square - is reopening soon (before Rebellion, I think) and the guy opening it has said he will be serving some vegan options.
    There are also lots of chain restaurants like Pizza Express, Bella Italia, etc - I think PE are quite accommodating, but I've not tried them so far

Holland and Barrett do a small range of pies and lunch options (they're just around the corner from Marks)

All of these places are a hop and a skip (or a stagger!) from the Winter Gardens.

Have a brilliant time at the Festival!

Quote vw misfit View Post
    I off to the Rebellion festival at Blackpool's winter Garden on 3 Aug for a couple of days.

I was wondering if anyone has been to the festival before and if they know if any vegan food is available inside the venue as cant seem to get answer from venue as its outside caterer.

Also is there any vegan places to eat in blackpool,

Thanks that gives me plenty of options, cant wait as havent been to blackpool in the last twenty years .

Thanks that gives me plenty of options, cant wait as havent been to blackpool in the last twenty years .
    You'll have a fab time! Even the weather might be OK......be sure to go up the Tower and do the Walk of Faith - it's brilliant!

Great lineup at the festival, I believe.

Thanks for advice due to being in a rush in the week leading up to Rebellion forgot to look up where places were however when i got therei found pizza express + holland and barrett so was ok. However when i came out out and was walking around found Toast. Im going to Blackpool next year so will deffo go to Toast.

Ps festival was great .

Thanks for advice due to being in a rush in the week leading up to Rebellion forgot to look up where places were however when i got therei found pizza express + holland and barrett so was ok. However when i came out out and was walking around found Toast. Im going to Blackpool next year so will deffo go to Toast.

Ps festival was great .
    Glad you had a good time! - and that you found some places to eat.