Thread: Ask your MP to support Early Day Motion to move away from animal farming

Default Ask your MP to support Early Day Motion to move away from animal farming

Hi everyone. i'm guessing there may be others out there who have seen this in the latest issue of the vegan society magazine (autumn 2012). on page 3 there is a small notice asking for support for an Early Day Motion on 31st October to recognise the environmental benefits of moving away from animal farming. It has asked us to contact our MP's to ask them for support on this. There is a very easy online way to contact your MP

http://www.writetothem.com/?keyword=...FUNkfAodgXAA-Q

I Just wanted to pass this on in case anyone hasnt seen it and wants to support it

Thanks

Default Re: Ask your MP to support Early Day Motion to move away from animal farming

Nice one Chickpea!

Unfortunately my MP will probably be attempting to get that one amended to make the consumption of at least half a cow a day and fox hunting compulsory for everyone.
    All done in the best possible taste ...