Thread: Looking for a dog friendly flat in Liverpool (moving in January)

Question Looking for a dog friendly flat in Liverpool (moving in January)

My boyfriend and I are moving to Liverpool in January. A little about us: we are both 29, non-smokers, I am vegan, the bf is vegetarian, we have no children, we are both working and we have a medium sized dog called Boo

Boo is a very well behaved, happy (vegan) dog (our current landlady loves him). He is vacinnated, neutered and insured. He is a crossbreed, medium sized, and he is not overly yappy (only when excited to go for walkies )

My boyfriend is transferring within his company, I am not sure if I will be able to transfer with mine, but I am looking for another job (just in case) as we speak.

We are both very excited to be moving, but after doing some research and looking at flats to rent online I am terrified we won't be able to find anything that is pet friendly. (Unless we want to live in a very scary part of the city)

We are looking for something up to £400 a month, garden or yard would be great, and we would like to be fairly close to city centre, but we are open to anything as long as our dog can come with us.

Giving up Boo is not an option.

We are more than happy to pay extra towards deposit and can provide references from our landlady, both workplaces, neighbours if necessary (everyone loves Boo)

Does any of you know any pet-friendly landlords in Liverpool? Or is any of you renting with pets? I would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Looking for a dog friendly flat in Liverpool (moving in January)

Hi
    You could try posting in the Scouseveg FaceBook page:http://www.facebook.com/groups/48796317406/

Default Re: Looking for a dog friendly flat in Liverpool (moving in January)

Thanks so much for the suggestion, Firestorm I just sent the request to join the group.