Thread: Desperately looking for employment in South England

Question Desperately looking for employment in South England

Hi,

I'm looking for employment in the South of England. I live in Godalming but may be moving to Bordon soon. I would love to work for a vegan company or one that is vegan friendly. Does anyone know of any vegan businesses in the area? I've tried LACS but the vacancies are too senior for me.

Thank you very much.

Oh, my history is retail and admin with my current job being an auxiliary at a vet surgery.

Default Re: Desperately looking for employment in South England

Compassion In World Farming is also in Godalming isn't it? Whether that is vegan-friendly is a matter of opinion but I think they do have vegans working for them - in fact there is or was someone else on the forum who worked for them.

If you see somewhere that you want to work but they don't have a suitable vacancy advertised, it's probably worth writing them a letter on spec, isn't it?

I volunteered for LACS and ended up being offered a job so might be worth volunteering if you have time.

Thanks for the advice I just looked up CiWF but unfortunately their jobs are again too senior for me. Unfortunately with my job at the moment I don't have much time for volunteering and I'm usually too exhausted to do so. But I can't leave my job until I have a new job