Thread: Vegan in Plymouth

Cool Vegan in Plymouth

Is anyone living in Plymouth that might be interested in meeting for coffee? Or to watch a movie or just talk and possibly find new friends? It has not been the easiest thing to find friends here that understand how we feel. Neither one of us watches television or cares what is happening in magazines and tabloids etc. We do not watch or play sports and are mostly vegan buddhists that enjoy a good conversation and making new friends. We have helped many people become vegan and I have two groups on being vegan on facebook and am pretty active with them.

I am mainly hoping to meet new friends. We have two kitties and enjoy horror movies. I like industrial,goth, classical, and dubstep minus the rap hip hop influence. It just isn't what we like music wise. We like reading and playing with our kitties. We roleplay VTM but haven't in some time. We would very much like meeting people that do not think we are crazy because we are vegan tree hugging hippies.. i think that is how they see us =.^=.

Default Re: Vegan in Plymouth

hi there!
    I am moving to devon on the weekend and will be working in Plymouth. what are your groups on facebook?
    I am looking for people with similar view points, i am not buddhist, but enjoy some buddhist concepts. I also have a love of cats, (i have a tattoo of a cat on my foot!) I know the feeling of people thinking your a crazy tree hugger, my own parents have accused me of that!

Quote Kim Day View Post
    hi there!
    I am moving to devon on the weekend and will be working in Plymouth. what are your groups on facebook?
    I am looking for people with similar view points, i am not buddhist, but enjoy some buddhist concepts. I also have a love of cats, (i have a tattoo of a cat on my foot!) I know the feeling of people thinking your a crazy tree hugger, my own parents have accused me of that!
    Oh it is very nice to meet you

I'm not sure it is ok for me to post this here. I am new to the forums. But this is my main group. I have a few more. http://www.facebook.com/groups/310251979023374/ I made it because I wanted a friendly group that would accept people learning to become vegan and not make them feel bad. Just to help people. You will probably love our black panthers masquerading as kitties. We love to let them out and watch them running free. I look forward to talking to you more.

Hello,

I am a Devon based vegan from Newton Abbot (40 minutes from Plymouth on the train) and I've been looking/meaning to meet fellow Devonshire vegans, so if anyone locally wants to chat (and perhaps meet) feel free to get in touch, etc.

I am a singer/songwriter and have released a digital album of vegan songs as my own of trying to encourage people to live the vegan lifestyle - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...1177134&sr=1-4