Thread: £10 voucher for eco-vegan shoes

Default £10 voucher for eco-vegan shoes

I have a £10 voucher for eco-vegan-shoes.com that can only be used once before 7th Jan (i'd rather a vegan used it, we need all the shoe help we can get!). There isnt a lot of choice but some of the shoes are on sale already (a really excellent pair of ladies smart office/court shoes is on sale at £38, I have 4 pairs of them), if anybody wants the voucher i'll pm you the code for entering at checkout, delivery is free too.
    "when the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Default Re: £10 voucher for eco-vegan shoes

They now have a "buy one get one half price" offer, I think until the end of the month. Must say I'm delighted with my "easy walker" shoes, I've worn them in the wet and snow (not that we've had much snow here so far) and my feet stayed warm and comfortable. OH is equally pleased with his.

http://eco-vegan-shoes.com/

i like that you get a spare set of insoles from them, freshens up the shoes half way through there life
    "when the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

I actually had to put the soles in because the shoes were on the large side - I prefer them that way though as it means I can wear extra socks if necessary!