Thread: Chef Chloe

Talking Chef Chloe

I LOVE Chef Chloe's recipes!

I first tried them from her recipe blog, after seeing her win Cupcake Wars

I have her cookbook:

And I can't wait to get her next book that has all dessert recipes!

Actually, I can't wait to be able to try the recipes in her new book. I don't have an oven here, nor have I been able to find a lot of the classic vegan ingredients I'm used to, so I might have to wait months until I'm back in the states.. but it will still be worth it

Default Re: Chef Chloe

That's awesome, hadn't heard of her before, but just watched this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yVhdfLdIpM, I don't know how big that show is in the States, but it's so cool that a vegan chef won against omni chefs!!! Brill! We need more of this!
    http://veganchefsteph.blogspot.co.uk/ http://yo-yo-itfinallyhappened.blogspot.co.uk/
    vegan love to all! *^-^*

I randomly got introduced to Chef Chloe at an event in London recently, didn't have a clue who she was - much to the shock and distaste of some of my female vegan friends

She seems really really nice, and errrr, ever so pretty Must remember to investigate them books/blog!
    Let the music mend our minds. Let the music bend our minds.

Quote yo-yo View Post
    That's awesome, hadn't heard of her before, but just watched this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yVhdfLdIpM, I don't know how big that show is in the States, but it's so cool that a vegan chef won against omni chefs!!! Brill! We need more of this!
    yes we do! I think being the first vegan to win a food network competition is what really started her fame- after that, I've seen her all over the place in different forms of media (though I do follow her on FB so that's how I hear of her appearances)

Quote Gwydion View Post
    I randomly got introduced to Chef Chloe at an event in London recently, didn't have a clue who she was - much to the shock and distaste of some of my female vegan friends

She seems really really nice, and errrr, ever so pretty Must remember to investigate them books/blog!
    yes, do investigate! I'm sure you'll love what you find. I found her recipes around the time I was thinking about veganism, and having both awesome food AND baked goods (I love desserts too much) made going vegan so easy.

That's really cool that you met her in person. She does seem really nice and cute/sweet from what I've seen her her online/on tv.

I was really proud when I saw her win on Cupcake Wars.
    I was still a veggie when I saw the show but was in the process of converting, and she inspired me a lot and I bought her book when I turned vegan.

She is very pretty and sweet and I loved how she won the chefs over. And beat that awful woman who was bitching about vegan baking.

Quote misosoup View Post
    I was really proud when I saw her win on Cupcake Wars.
    I was still a veggie when I saw the show but was in the process of converting, and she inspired me a lot and I bought her book when I turned vegan.

She is very pretty and sweet and I loved how she won the chefs over. And beat that awful woman who was bitching about vegan baking.
    yes, that was awesome! I was just starting to become interested in veganism when I saw that too. This was before her cook book was out, so I found her blog and between her and Happy Herbivore's blogs, going vegan became effortless.

AND her recipes are an awesome way to get omnis interested in vegan food. All of Chef Chloe's recipes that I've made have been loved by all - even my dad, who used to be scared of vegan food, and is now trying to go plant-based himself!

I love her and everything in her cookbook. Fast, easy, and flavorful. I use less salt than she does but other than that, I follow it exactly. Love, love, love her.
    Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. ~MLK, Jr.

I love salt, so I keep that the same, but I've started reducing oil in my diet (for health reasons) and made one of her recipes without the oil and it was just as good- something I'm looking forward to experimenting with more!