Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I'm finding it really hard to exist knowing i'm surrounded by idiots

Default Re: I'm finding it really hard to exist knowing i'm surrounded by idiots

We're the lucky ones. We worked it out. Had so much stick for going vegan, I think people are aggressive towards us because deep down we're all humane creatures. And deep down they know it's wrong.
    I do still feel guilty for my past.

Default Re: I'm finding it really hard to exist knowing i'm surrounded by idiots

I understand what you mean 100%! I feel so guilty that I waited so long to become vegan. I hate being the weirdo at family gatherings. But I know what's right and what's wrong now and I will not go back. I will keep educating others, attending animal rights protests, writing letters to newspapers, whatever it takes to make the world a better place than how I found it. Keep fighting and keep your head up. We are the leaders, never forget that.
    Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. ~MLK, Jr.

Quote lbaker40 View Post
    I will keep educating others, attending animal rights protests, writing letters to newspapers, whatever it takes to make the world a better place than how I found it. Keep fighting and keep your head up. We are the leaders, never forget that.
    *thumbs-up!*
    Houmous atá ann!