Thread: Goodlife frozen food

Default Goodlife frozen food

Until their (seemingly) one and only batch sold out a few months ago, my local Asda sold Goodlife frozen food, and they don't seem to have restocked since then, which is a shame, because I love it. The rest of its frozen veggie products are generously drenched with cheese, and so are of no use whatsoever.

A health food shop in a neighbouring town stocks it, but the shop just has one small freezer, and after its Thursday delivery of frozen goods, this stock is soon depleted before I can get to it, because going to work every day kind of gets in the way.

Unless it's me being thick, I can't find a way of ordering from Goodlife's website - all it gives me is a list of the nearest stockists (that's how I found the health food shop).

Does anyone know where else I can find it? I shop mainly at Sainsbury's, but also at all other supermarkets, and anywhere else that I can get what I need.

Default Re: Goodlife frozen food

Shop with ocado! They have a really good selection of vegan stuff including different varieties of taifun tofu, redwoods sausages and, on just checking, goodlife stuff too. Failing that maybe try a different ASDA cos i'm sure last time I went they still sold it. Does sainsburys not stock them either??
    Each snowflake in an avalanche pleads not guilty

Default Re: Goodlife frozen food

Quote Ribbon View Post
    Shop with ocado! They have a really good selection of vegan stuff including different varieties of taifun tofu, redwoods sausages and, on just checking, goodlife stuff too. Failing that maybe try a different ASDA cos i'm sure last time I went they still sold it. Does sainsburys not stock them either??
    No, I don't think Sainsbury's has ever stocked it. Their frozen veggie section is not great, but I do like shopping there because a lot of shelved stuff is actually labelled as vegan, as opposed to just "V for vegetarian".

I did have a look at Ocado, and I'm sure I will use them, so thanks Ribbon, but then I remembered Goodness Direct - I have used them before, and they stock the particular Goodlife items that I was struggling to find - the spicy vegetable wedges and the spinach, lentil and adzuki bean grills - yum! So, crisis averted.

Incidentally I think I may write a few letters (well, send a few emails - it's easier) to supermarkets - they do seem to love throwing cheese at anything that has no meat in it.